Parties & Events
Whether you’re looking to host a grand soiree or cozy up with your closest friends, plan your next bash to take place in one of Julep Farm’s stunning event locations!
Wine and dine under the largest sky imaginable in our formal gardens, enjoy some casual fun and games in our croquet lawn, throw a low country boil for a rehearsal dinner, or host a formal affair in our Social House Event Hall with 200 of your closest friends, let Julep Farms help you throw a darn good shindig.
- Planning sessions and consultations with the Venue Manager
- A meeting with our Julep Kitchen Events Team to plan your custom farm to table menu
- Includes 1 hour for advance set up with a total of 3 hours for entertaining guests (4 hours total).
- All tables, chairs, china, glassware, flatware, cloth dinner napkins and basic black table cloths are included with reservation.
- Each event room (Rooms A-C) in the Social House can hold up to 45 people for a sit down formal dinner. Choose just one room, or a combination thereof depending on your event size. The entire room, as a whole, can seat up to 200 guests.
- The space will be reserved on a first to book basis. Reservations require payment of the venue fee for the room(s) chosen. Saturday evenings are not available to book more than 60 days in advance of the desired date..
- We have prices and packages for all styles and budgets, so please don't hesitate to reach out and we'll find the perfect fit for you!
For more information on booking your event, please call
(706)-960-9600 ext. 1.